Another week is nearly complete – how did that happen? 2011 is flying by in the world of the Asphalt Cowgirl! Here are a few of the latest highlights, not necessarily in chronological order…
· The Society for Range Management meetings were in Billings this past week. I’m fairly sure the 1600 attendees will tell their grandchildren about the SRM meeting they went to where they traveled between 3 different buildings in below-zero blizzard conditions. I’m also fairly sure the phrase “Really? Billings? In February?” was uttered a million times in the past 4 days or so.
· It appears that animal scientists and range scientists have a different philosophy on how much statistics should be included in a presentation at a scientific meeting.
· Doritos wins my vote for the best Superbowl commercials. Hands down. I’m still skeeved out about the finger-licking guy.
· Free wireless internet from the hotel is only a good deal if one’s computer can actually access it.
· Just because a bull is a little cow-headed, this does not imply that he is gay.
· And finally…you get what you pay for!
Have a great weekend everyone!
“Now our windshield’s a painting that hangs in our room, It changes each mile like the radio tune” —Rodeo Moon, Chris Ledoux
The short URL of the present article is: http://www.escapadesofanasphaltcowgirl.com/wcgUW